Document Printing & File Scanning
- Up to 36 inches wide and unlimited length
- Type: Black/Color
- File Extension: tif/jpg/gif/pdf
- DPI: 100/200/400, 100-800
- Scan size: 8.5x11 to 12x18
- File Types: tif/pdf/doc
Copies and enlargement/reduction prints available from any scan. All scanned files can be converted to CAD / GIS applications upon request.
- Presentation Bond
Equipment and Formats
- FTP Post(USER LOGIN WILL BE REQUESTED)
- FTP (space available through AF)
- OCE 9800 and TDS800- Large document B/W scanner up to 36"
- HP - Large document Color or B/W scanning up to 36"
- Canon 5020 - For large spec and any B/W image up to 11"x 17"
- Xerox - For small spec and quick scans
- Kodak - For color images up to 12"x 18"
- Canon - For scanning and printing sets of up to 11"x 17", when both are needed
- .tif - Multi and single page file used most often for B/W.
- .jpg - Best used for full sized color scans (smaller file size).
- .gif - Most often used for web images.
- .pdf - Any file can be made into .pdf, most spec files.
- .doc - Files can be converted from scanned file to an editable word file.